- Model NO.: YG
- Finished Dosage Form: Tools, Clothes, Vials
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO, SGS
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Winlong
- Origin: China
- Type: Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery
- Precision: High Precision
- Voltage: 380V
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
1.DescriptionThis autoclave is designed and manufactured by our company according to GMP specification of sterilization equipment, conforming to GMP requirements. It is broadly applied into the field of bioengineering, health and sanitary, laboratory biology and pharmaceutical industry etc. It mainly is used for the sterilization of articles, such as biological products, utensils, sterile gowns, medical appliances and medical dressings etc.
- The main body is composed of inner layer and outer layer. The inner chamber is made of high quality acid-proof 304 stainless steel. Automatic welding, once forming. The Jacket is made of Q345R material special for pressure vessel. Stainless steel wiring-drawing plate for decoration case. There is GMP confirmation access for the users to confirm the equipment.
- It adopts motor-driven sealing door. Operation easily and safely. The sealing strips adopt excellent heat-resistant silicon rubber with long service life.
- The control system adopts touch screen, PLC, mini-printer to ensure running steadily and inspecting temperature correctly.
- Complete functions of date record, printing and storing. Temperature, time and pressure graph may be printed.
- Two ways recorders.
- Pipeline system adopts the most excellent accessories in the trade, such as GEMU air-operated valve from Germany and NASH vacuum pump and so on.
- Two types of steam and electric heating according to users' needs.
3.Main technical parameters
|Working Pressure||0.22Mpa||Steam Source Pressure||0.4-0.6Mpa|
|Design Temperature||139ºC||Water Source Pressure||0.1-0.3Mpa|
|Working Temperature||134ºC||Compressed Air Pressure||0.5-0.7Mpa|
|Heat Equilibrium||≤±1ºC||Distilled Water||0.1-0.2Mpa|
|Distilled Water |